Tour Listing: |
Tour Calendar 2014
If you are looking for a smart way to explore Budapest, we recommend you to rent a bike.
To see the available bikes, click here.
Services at a Glance
E N T E R !
- Regularly maintained 28” touring/trekking-cycles (with bike-lock supplied)
- Drop-off and pick-up of bicycles in Budapest (can be arranged for a short-time rent too)
- Follower car with bike transporting possibility or bike pick-up/drop-off outside Budapest possible for a surcharge and upon request in advance
- 1-day rent means at us 24 hours (especially advantageous for the ‘long summer-days’)
- Bicycle-accessory for a friendly surcharge: helmet, large bags, gloves, etc.
- Regular lead one-day tours in small groups with the following routes:
Budapest with Margaret Island - Szentendre Island on the Danube - Danube Bend - Budapest (Pricing and details will be sent upon enquiry)
- Our depot can be reached by: metro-line M2 to Southern Railway Station (Déli p.u.), from the underground exit turn to the right and go to the bus stop nearby at Alkotás-street. Take the bus line NR. 139 to "Dayka Gábor-Street" (at the UNI-Student Home and Hotel and Business Centre Rubin), than on foot upwards along the Dayka Gábor Street to Elopatak Street /crossing/. Turn right here and at the end of the street you find our depot & office (in the single 10-floor blockhouse next to a small closed food-store)
- Connection from here to EuroVelo - along the Danube (Budapest southern stage, in direction of Belgrade) with the hired bike is good, lasts only about 20 minutes. Another local advantage is the easy accessibility of the Budapest-Kelenföld train station in the direction of Velence Lake, Lake Balaton and to Vienna. (only 10 minutes by bike)
Rent a bike in Budapest